After just over 3 years, our weather/productivity app Foresee is returning to the App Store, completely rebuilt and better than before. By intelligently blending your preferences with accurate weather data, Foresee provides you the ideal times for your outdoor activities.
Here’s a sample of questions you might have that Foresee can answer…
- “What time is best to go to the pool today?”
- “Let’s have a cookout this weekend at the beach! Which evenings will work?”
- “I like to run for an hour, three mornings a week. When will it be cool outside and not raining?”
- “I have to mow the grass… which evening is will it not be raining this week?”
- “I need to work on my tan – when will the sun be out this afternoon?”
- “Will we need an umbrella at the soccer game on Saturday morning?”
- “How’s tailgating looking at next weekend’s game? I’d like to be able to plan ahead as soon as possible…”
In short, Foresee helps you determine the best times for your activities – based on YOUR time-of-day and weather preferences. Foresee keeps you informed and helps you plan ahead so the weather doesn’t catch you off-guard.
In 2013 when Foresee first released, we were completely humbled when Apple decided to showcase it right on the new (at that time) iPhone 5s on apple.com…
This new version is way better. Better weather data. Better, more intuitive UI. Built natively with Swift for iOS. Gorgeous themes. Quicker, easier access to immediate forecast information alongside custom activity schedules. Custom one-time and recurring events within thousands of locations around the world…
Even intelligent notifications where you can even set up an activity and have the app check your preferences with live weather data behind the scenes and notify you before the activity at a time of your choosing…
And this doesn’t even get into what we have in store for Apple Watch 3.0 and iOS 10 coming out soon 🙂
Want to see more? The best way to get a quick glimpse of what Foresee is all about is to visit foreseetheday.com.
Stay tuned in the App Store for the release of Foresee: Your Personal Activity Forecast!